Monday, August 15, 2011

bohemian rhapsody...












for the last couple of days i've been carrying around tigerlily's latest summer catalogue, periodically pulling it out of my bag when the rain outside gets that little bit too much for me. 

featuring australia's own elyse taylor in a collection that covers all my bohemian bali bound needs. the editorial itself expertly captures the dreamy haze of summer with that yellow tinged filter and grainy 70s aesthetic. 

it actually reminds me of my parents photo albums, all round cornered photographs filled with sun in bleached hair, boys carrying surfboards and girls laying about lathered in reef oil. i think if you stare long enough you might even be able to smell the coconut...

pick up your own copy instore at david jones and tigerlily 

No comments:

Post a Comment