Tuesday, September 20, 2011

come as you are, as you were, as i want you to be...

so this morning while 'surfing the web' (cowabunga dudes) i clicked upon an image of my teenage man crush mr kurt cobain and the longer i gazed upon his image the more i started noticing my subliminal style stealing... 

i conduct a google image search and it is clear from my signature style staples to my middle parted rootalicious blonde locks that i may be paying homage to my old flame. when i say flame i mean that obsessive adoration of a rock star, complete with wall to wall posters and countless hours spent listening to nirvana and that voice that rocked my little teenage soul. 

sure the 90s had a recent revival but i think our style senses must be inspired by people we put on pedestals and kurt was definitely up there for me...






















No comments:

Post a Comment