Thursday, February 23, 2012

back to school...

schools been out for me for about 6 years but now i'm back baby. yep at the tender age of nearly 28 it's a student's life for me.

fashion is a very hard nut to crack and with rough seas on retail's horizon i've decided it's time to bite the bullet and adapt or die and with those 4 idioms running through my head i made the decision to go back and study psychology. not only will this change the course of my career but it will also mean my style will most likely adapt as well... 


perhaps not as much as the keen kids lining up to get their swinburne uni sweats at orientation but still it seems my most wanted items have taken on a more casual weekender vibe...


ray ban rx228





asos




asos


topshop



shopbop




nasty gal




wildfox donovan tee




nasty gal shearling coat




asos leather trouser





witchery





la made




free people true grit denim shirt




current elliott boyfriend jean





lna tee

nike @ asos



No comments:

Post a Comment